Thursday, March 21, 2013

Filled Under:

Most Common Lies Told

The Most Common lies, feel free to add more in the comments section:


It wasn't me.
I'm fine.
Gee, you haven’t changed a bit.
The check is in the mail.
I never got the message.
We service what we sell.
She is only a friend.
Your baby looks so beautiful.
That looks so good on you.
One size fits all.
I'll start my diet on Monday.
Thank you, dinner was so delicious.
I need 5 minutes of your time.
I never said that.
Give me your number and the doctor will call you right back.
Money cheerfully refunded.
This offer limited to the first 100 people who call in.
Leave your CV and we’ll keep it on file.
This hurts me more than it hurts you.
Your table will be ready in a few minutes.
Open wide, it won’t hurt a bit.
Let’s have lunch sometime.
It’s not the money, it’s the principle.
I wasn’t feeling well.
I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.
I was just kidding.
I was only trying to help.

1 comments:

  1. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete