Monday, March 11, 2013

Filled Under:

Man Claims to Have Traveled to The Future

Hans Karlsson claims he journeyed into the future only to meet himself, his words:  



"It all happened on the afternoon the 30th of August 2006. It was a beautiful day and I was on my way home from a job in Färjestaden. When I got home, I found water on the kitchen floor. Somehow there was a leak. I got my tools and opened up the doors to the sink. And started to work.

When I reached in to examine the pipes, they seemed to be further in than I remembered. I had to crawl inside the cabinet, and as I did so, I discovered that it just continued. So I kept on crawling further and further into the cabinet. In the end of the tunnel I saw a light, and when I got there, I realized I was in the future. I met myself as 72 yrs old, the year was 2042. I did a lot of tests on him to see if he was really me. And the strange thing is that he knew everything about me. 

Where I hid my secret stuff when I was in first grade, and what the score was in the soccer match against Växjö Norra in the summer of -88. He knew it all. We even had the same tattoo, although his was a little faded. He told me some of the stuff that will happen, but not so much. And I promised not to tell anyone. I made a film with my mobile phone. Unfortunately the quality is not the best. But it´s what I have got. Actually I don't´care if people thinks I am a liar. I know I'm not. I met myself in the future, and I was fine."


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Have you gone back since then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete